Tips for Coding & Webdevelopment

Tips for coding

You can learn programming languages on your own, but it won't be easy. Coding is a highly technical job that entails different algorithms and complex data structures. On the flip side, learning by yourself allows you to set the pace of your education.

NOTE:

Learn what you want. There is enough to learn for a lifetime, so don’t feel like you have to follow the hype. Frameworks and libraries come and go, fundamentals remain, so I suggest learn a programming detail with a tool, and focus on only one programing language and develope some handson experience.

For fresher's you should learn basic language of C for better idea,choose any one language from below for consistancy and gain some experience on learned language.

There are lot of languages & tools to learn

Languages Tools
* Javascript
* Python
* Go
* Java
* Kotlin
* PHP
* C#
* Swift
* R
* Ruby
* C and C++
* Matlab
* TypeScript
* Scala
* SQL
* HTML
* CSS
* NoSQL
* Rust
* Perl
* Linx
* Delphi
* Atom
* Cloud 9
* Github
* Bootstrap
* Netbeans
* Node.js
* Bitbucker
* Angularjs
* Eclipse
* Azure
* Ispring
* Moodle
* Sap
* Vue.js
* Jenkins

Programming has a reputation for being one of the most difficult disciplines to master. Considering how different it is from traditional forms of education, including college degrees in computer science, it's not hard to see why some people have difficulty learning how to code.Here we provide some free websites to learn

Site name Link
Developer.mozila Click here
Codecademy Click here
Freecode camp Click here
Sololearn Click here
W3schools Click here
Tutorialspoint codingground Click here
Way2tutorial Click here
Javatpoint Click here
Scrimba Click here
Skillcrush Click here
Codewars Click here

Best Youtube channels to learn programming languages,now learn what you want

Channel name Link
Parnika tutorials Click me
Edureka Click me
Thenewboston Click me
Derekbanas Click me
TraversyMedia Click me
Academind Click me
I'll suggest some youtube channels for telugu states people in below
Channel name Link
CS world Click me
Python life Click me
Telugu web guru Click me
You are Frontend learner!

If yes,you're on right platform i will provide some websites to practice on inbuilt projects,Click on me to practice

2 Comments

Visit us again and again

Hope you deserve something useful